Thursday 12 April 2012

12/04/12

Its been nearly a week since my last blog so I thought I should give an update!
The girl who stood me up finally got in touch with me, explained everything and apologised, I would be lying if I said I wasn't still a bit hurt but I really like her so I'm taking her out tomorrow, we are going mini golfing which is a little cheesy I know but it's laid back we get to talk and have fun and just hang loose I guess, I'm hoping everything will go well, it seems a bit weird to be saying this but I think I'm in love with her, it's crazy I know but she is just so perfect! She gets me and even understands me, I'm trying not to think about all that though, I don't want to put all that into a first date after all, even though I have known her for a few years in school! We will see how it goes anyway, and I will try keep this updated.

Bye for now, AJ

No comments:

Post a Comment